So, this has been a thought only project for a long time now. I finally decided that I need to start this project before it becomes another failed idea. I know there are a lot of blogs out there and I don't expect anyone to be reading this one. After all why would anyone want to read about a guy that spends his days trying to become and engineer and at night dreams of becoming a superhero. Lets just face it I'm not normal.
Now you may be wondering then why would I want to write a blog in the first place. I want to find a way to try and tell the world about some of my crazy ideas. For example a few years ago I wanted to build a charger device for laptops to charge a laptop through a simple charging mat like they have for cell phones. This project would have been a great hit aside from I lost all initiative to finish the project when I began to feel that other people weren't as interested in the project as I was.
This is one of many crazy stupid ideas that I have had over the last several years. The thing is I haven't done any of them. I just let the idea sit around in my head until I determine that it is impossible to finish. So if you ever read this section of my blog and I don't finish an idea I'll be accountable to you because I never finished. In the end I don't want to look back on my life and see missed opportunities. From here on out I want this site to be used to get my ideas out into the world of the web. I want people to find this blog and see that it is possible to do cool things all on your own, and that you don't need to waste your cool ideas on someone else.
-Click
No comments:
Post a Comment